[sword-devel] one more time WIN32 test

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:48:23 -0700

I wasn't looking for a bug, honest.  I was just using Sword like a
normal person when I noticed one.  And it's not a crash, so I would
honestly just ignore it.  It's not worth it....

It's a BibleCS-specific bug.  If you resize with the right window
border, you can pull the border over the Commentary window entirely.
The same with the lower window border and the LD window.  It's just a
problem with the three book windows not having minimum width/height.

--Chris