[sword-devel] OT ->Fw: Trolltech Makes Qt/Windows Available Under New Non-Commercial License

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:47:43 -0700

I don't know if this is of use to anyone, but I find it intriguing. I wish
they would've done this sooner, I would have used it with my ReadingPlanner
program. Oh well. It might be of use to someone here.
In Christ,
David Trotz