[sword-devel] 3 new binaries

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:27:27 -0700

Windows 2000 with IE5.5 used in all cases....

Common to all 3:
Galatians 1 -> Galatians 2 -> Galatians 3 does not crash with MHC active
anymore, with any of the 3 builds.

CLNT, NASB95, NCV, and NIV print extra character after verse as David
described.  Other locked translations don't.

> sword-oldrtf.exe	// old rtf that doesn't support unicode

Unicode works perfectly for me, but then, NT was built for Unicode from
day one.  Pop up menus work.

> sword-rxrtf.exe		// first working unicode rtf that had
popup menu
> troubles

Unicode works, pop ups don't.

> sword-taertf.exe	// a new rtf component that I think still has
menu
> troubles

Unicode works, pop ups don't.

--Chris