[sword-devel] 3 new binaries

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 06:53:08 -0700

Ok folks.  Try these out.  There are 3 new binaries on the alpha site:

sword-oldrtf.exe	// old rtf that doesn't support unicode
sword-rxrtf.exe		// first working unicode rtf that had popup menu
troubles
sword-taertf.exe	// a new rtf component that I think still has menu
troubles

I spent some time fixing bugs, so we might have many of the GPF problems
taken care of (I'm hoping).  Let me know what you find out.  The new tae
rtf control doesn't give me popup menus on 98!, but I have an email
address of an _english speaking person_ that I've mailed about the
problem! :)

	-Troy.