[sword-devel] help!!!!

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:58:07 -0700

Troy,

The problem Stephen mentioned earlier about the BHS is present in 14
modules.  I have all of them ready to run through vpl2mod as soon as it
is fixed, but I can't find the problem.

The basis of the problem is that RawText::getRawEntry() is returning an
empty string.  And the call to findoffset within that is returning start
= 0, size = 1.  That's as far as I've gotten in tracking this bug down,
but I know it relates to a change made since mid-April.

I have to run out for about an hour or two, so if you have a moment,
could you take a look at this?  If not, I'll try weeding through it when
I get back.  I'll be in irc.openprojects.net #sword as well, when I get
back.

--Chris