[sword-devel] new WIN32 binary

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 21:13:25 -0700

> I have noticed a new annoying feature in the KJV module, even when the
> numbering is turned off, the tense numbers[not the words but the
> tenses], are still displayed.

Get the updated .conf file (or re-download the entire module in install
manager if it's easier).  In the latest versions, tense numbers are
considered morphology tags and were marked as such originally.  The
front end needs to be made aware that KJV supports the new option
filter, hence the need for the new .conf.

> Also, I get an access violation in the
> JFB module when i try to access John 3:16, John 3:15, no problem, John
> 3:17, no problem, but john 3:16, a problem.

I'm getting this too.  It's a problem with both JFB and MHC, that I can
see.  JFB Jn 3:3 & Jn 3:16 both have problems.  And there's a problem in
MHC 1Tim.

It's not a module problem, because other front ends can retrieve the
text fine.  And I'd like to say it's not a problem with ThMLRTF, but
that seems the likely problem.  However, I don't see any problems in
this filter's output.  All the braces match up and there are no
extraneous RTF tags.

--Chris