[sword-devel] New modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:54:44 -0700

I put up some new modules in the beta test area.  I'll leave them there
for a while before releasing them generally.  Some of them might also
need to be locked, unless I can get permissions.

New texts include:

greekhebrew and hebrewgreek - lexica to go between Hebrew and LXX Greek

KorHSN
KorHRH
KorHCV - Korean translations
ArmZohrab - Armenian Bible
Geo - Georgian Bible
Est - Estonian Bible
Marianus - Codex Marianus in Old Church Slavonic
VW - A Voice in the Wilderness translation (English)

I think I've got the Catholic Encyclopedia nearing completion.  It's
about 94mb of text, though much of it is biographical information that
looks to be of little worth, especially for non-Catholics.  But it's
also got images, so we can start dealing with that huge can of worms. :)

--Chris