[sword-devel] new WIN32 binary with schemes

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:40:28 -0700

> Is it possible to have the current verse indicated by a different
background
> colour? Currently, red-letter verses don't get their colour changed when
> they are the current verse.

I will look into it. I believe so but I do remember an area in the code
where someone was trying to use a shading for the current verse and it
doesn't seem to work. If I remember right the comment was something like
"This should work but it doesn't" But that was shading highlighting is
probably different. Sorry I am being vague, I am new to RTF controls. If it
can be done I may do it. But I am curious if the red letters are overriding
the frontend's RTF flags and therefore background color may be as well. I
need to look into it. It may be a while before I get to it though.