[sword-devel] new WIN32 binary with schemes

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:10:18 -0700

At 10:09 AM 7/26/2001 -0700, dtrotzjr@arilion.com wrote:

>Aren't 3DObjects handled by the OS' colors. If so I don't think I want to
>mess with that, it can get messy real fast.

They are but then fonts and text colors are also. I think you can override
most of these, not just fonts and text colors. But you need to do it for
all objects on the form. Check your configuration file and if a setting
there is not a default then set the color for all the relevant objects. You
are right, it can be a mess, depending on how easy it is to keep track of
all the objects. (You don't change the OS setting. You just override the
color in the program at each relevant object.)

>You are right about the captions getting cut off. I will work on that, I
>think it is a simple fix. Thanks for pointing that out.

Oh, I thought that was Troy. I would have specified my settings but I have
giving them to Troy on a number of other screen bugs. I have large fonts
selected in display/settings/advanced, and 1024x768. The large font setting
seems to create a lot of problems.

Jerry