[sword-devel] new WIN32 binary with schemes

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:28:32 -0700

At 08:20 AM 7/26/2001 -0700, dtrotzjr@arilion.com wrote:
>With that said I am anxious to hear any feedback you all have. :-)
>In Christ,

Works as advertised. I didn't see any way to override the default window's
3DObjects color settings. Some people may want that. Also, Troy, the
captions on the buttons is just a little cut off, for lack of room, with my
screen settings. When will this move from the alpha page to public
download? I need to make changes to the help files but I would like to wait
until I know things will operate and look as they will in the finished version.

Jerry