[sword-devel] olb.conf and abbr.conf

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:52:07 -0700

They're utility locales that I made to help me in a couple projects.
Using the olb.conf file returns book names as OLB-recognizable
abbreviations.  It's for the OLB exporter I made.  Using the abbr.conf
file returns book names as more standard English abbreviations.  It's
for the diatheke CGI because I felt the long booknames were less
attractive, especially in a large verse list returned by searches.

I think we should add book abbreviations into the locales (when
available) in another array like the book names array for the next
release.  They should be UTF-8 too if we can manage it. :)

--Chris