[sword-devel] OpenBible

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 23:27:32 -0700

If you ask and they say yes, that's nice.  If you ask and they say no and
you do it anyway only a little differently, you're asking for trouble
still.  Just because something might be legal doesn't mean that in today's
litigious society you can't lose your shirt on legal fees because someone
feels like doing that to you.  Our legal system can get like the wild wild
west, you annoy someone, they'll challenge you to a duel and shoot
you!  Sounds like the internet and DOS attacks too doesn't it...

Anyway, I thought OpenSword had already won it out with the group just not
officially yet?

Dave