[sword-devel] mormon text

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:23:58 -0700

The Mormon text is the Joseph Smith Translation aka Inspired Version,
labeled "JST" and located in the Cult/Unorthodox section.  We don't have
the NWT because it's not available online.  The only way to get it seems
to be through a CD-ROM that Watchtower sells.  And it is under
copyright, also.

--Chris