[sword-devel] mormon text

Ford J. Shortland sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 01:23:05 +1000

> If we support the mormon text then aren't we helping to spread it's
message?
> I'm not sure I would want to be a part of that.

> Not necessarily.  It is difficult to combat something you don't
> understand, and difficult to understand something you don't study.
> Having it available in Sword allows someone to do direct comparisons to
true scripture.

Perhaps it would be aproppriate to add some kinda note to the mormon text
referencing the direct problems between it and the scripture? I don't know
if there is one already available that could be added, nor do I know if it
is easy to add or not... seein as I know nothin bout programming... but hey,
that's why I am here, to learn! that, and to test the new versions when you
WONDERFUL people put them out! Great job guys!! I am only sorry I cannot
participate more often, but hey, if any of u feel like teaching me C++
sumtime... lol! and I mean teaching, as from scratch!!! LoL! Or Java, or
pearl or sumthing, or all of them!!! I am unemployed at the moment, I have
plenty of time to learn!!! LoL!!!

Ahh well! Thanks for doing an AWESOME job guys!!! And take my idea in
consideration with regards to the mormon text!!! God Bless you all!!

Love, YBIC (Your Bro In Christ), Ford Shortland. (aka 4d)

"... Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus
Christ."  Romans 1:7

*This email was sent to you from the personal computer of Ford Shortland, an
assistant youth leader of Lighthouse COC, Redbank Plains.  If you need to
contact me at any time, please feel free to phone or sms 0401 629 982.
Thanks heaps and God Bless!!*

---