[sword-devel] mormon text

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:48:22 +0100

Hi ...........

On 19 Jul 2001, at 9:28, Todd Shirey wrote:
> If we support the mormon text then aren't we helping to spread it's message?
> I'm not sure I would want to be a part of that.

Chris has been very careful to keep all the texts that are not part of a
broad range of accepted translations out of the mainstream translations
section.  He has put them in the section for downloads of non-standard
and cult texts.  I don't think this is doing anything more than helping us
to have access to them while knowing what they are.

Every blessing,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,
Nottingham - see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com for our church homepages).