[sword-devel] BibleCS name?

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:42:17 -0500

> Try combining any word with Olympic
> and see what happens :-)
> Jerry

LOL. You are not going to believe this, but right before I read your e-mail,
I received one from http://www.olympicpc.com He wanted to exchange banner
ads with one of the sites I run. The guy is running an unauthorized mirror
of www.audiobible.com and I called him on it. But I'm sure Audio Bible would
be much more lenient than the Olympic people. Do you know of any info I
could forward to him warning him about the possible danger he is in? I must
be in a ornery mood today. :-)

About OpenBible. I still doubt we would run into any trouble. But, I think
in this case we would be better off safe than sorry. None of us wants to
deal with a potential lawsuit or even bad blood between the project and

OpenSword keeps sounding better and better.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.