[sword-devel] BibleCS name?

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:12:37 -0500

I'm kinda stuck between the two, BibleCS and WinSword

BibleCS has been used for quite some time, but WinSword does show the
relationship of it being a Frontend for The Sword Project...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of Palumbo, William
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 4:26 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: RE: [sword-devel] BibleCS name?

I vote for WinSword

-----Original Message-----
From: dtrotzjr@arilion.com [mailto:dtrotzjr@arilion.com]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 2:11 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] BibleCS name?

Once again I am pushing the name change for BibleCS. Not so much that it
has
to change from "The Sword Project" Although I do vote for BibleCS, but
that
no one is really talking about this issue and I feel some decision
should be
made soon. Whatever decision is made we have to live with for a long
time
and I am hoping it is one that we are all comfortable and happy with.
The
reason is that the new web site will launch soon; and I want to create a
splash page using the new name whatever we decide it is. So once again
here
are the choices suggested.

Keep "The Sword Project"
BibleCS
TrueMetal
Keen
Squire
Blade
Razor
Rapier
Edge
SWORDBible
SWORD/Windows
the SWORD
Scabbard
OpenSword
HISword
WinSword

There are a couple votes against and for the use of the name BibleCS.
Other
than that the rest have not been voted on at all. In the end I hope Troy
will step in and make the final decision.

In Christ,
David Trotz