[sword-devel] BibleCS name?

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:10:44 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C10E01.1ABFAD10

Once again I am pushing the name change for BibleCS. Not so much that it =
has
to change from "The Sword Project" Although I do vote for BibleCS, but =
that
no one is really talking about this issue and I feel some decision =
should be
made soon. Whatever decision is made we have to live with for a long =
time
and I am hoping it is one that we are all comfortable and happy with. =
The
reason is that the new web site will launch soon; and I want to create a
splash page using the new name whatever we decide it is. So once again =
here
are the choices suggested.

Keep "The Sword Project"
BibleCS
TrueMetal
Keen
Squire
Blade
Razor
Rapier
Edge
SWORDBible
SWORD/Windows
the SWORD
Scabbard
OpenSword
HISword
WinSword

There are a couple votes against and for the use of the name BibleCS. =
Other
than that the rest have not been voted on at all. In the end I hope Troy
will step in and make the final decision.

In Christ,
David Trotz

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C10E01.1ABFAD10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>Once again I am=20
pushing the name change for BibleCS. Not so much that it has<BR>to =
change from=20
"The Sword Project" Although I do vote for BibleCS, but that<BR>no one =
is really=20
talking about this issue and I feel some decision should be<BR>made =
soon.=20
Whatever decision is made we have to live with for a long time<BR>and I =
am=20
hoping it is one that we are all comfortable and happy with. =
The<BR>reason is=20
that the new web site will launch soon; and I want to create a<BR>splash =
page=20
using the new name whatever we decide it is. So once again here<BR>are =
the=20
choices suggested.<BR><BR>Keep "The Sword=20
Project"<BR>BibleCS<BR>TrueMetal<BR>Keen<BR>Squire<BR>Blade<BR>Razor<BR>R=
apier<BR>Edge<BR>SWORDBible<BR>SWORD/Windows<BR>the=20
SWORD<BR>Scabbard<BR>OpenSword<BR>HISword<BR>WinSword<BR><BR>There are a =
couple=20
votes against and for the use of the name BibleCS. Other<BR>than that =
the rest=20
have not been voted on at all. In the end I hope Troy<BR>will step in =
and make=20
the final decision.<BR><BR>In Christ,<BR>David=20
Trotz</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00E4_01C10E01.1ABFAD10--