[sword-devel] Header files (Again)

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:29:31 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C10CA3.AFFEABB0

Troy,
I am doing a merge from the CVS and I noticed that there are some header =
files that are ending up in the include directory. I am wondering why? =
If we move these files there I am going to have troubles with the IDE. I =
don't know if you use it's features much, but I do, and I like them. =
Also which are the latest now? The ones in the include directory or the =
ones in the BibleCS directory. I understand the system header files =
being in there but can we please keep the BibleCS header files in their =
local directory, please :)
In Christ,
David Trotz

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C10CA3.AFFEABB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Troy,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am doing a merge from the CVS and I =
noticed that=20
there are some header files that are ending up in the include directory. =
I am=20
wondering why? If we move these files there I am going to have troubles =
with the=20
IDE. I don't know if you use it's features&nbsp;much, but I do, and I =
like them.=20
Also which are the latest now? The ones in the include directory or the =
ones in=20
the BibleCS directory. I&nbsp;understand the&nbsp;system header files =
being in=20
there but can we please keep the BibleCS header files in their local =
directory,=20
please :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In Christ,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>David Trotz</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C10CA3.AFFEABB0--