[sword-devel] BibleCS bundled with a module?

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:15:10 -0700

I think it's a good idea to have "starter bundles" that have everything people need to get up and running with KJV, Strongs, and maybe a commentary.  As long as it's easy to install a lot of people should go for this to install on a new machine (i.e. just click on the installer on windoze and run make install or pkgadd or rpm -i etc on unix).  For updates we should have the option to download and install things individually of course!

Dave