[sword-devel] New Sword Website: I have made your changes

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:13:01 -0500

Did someone ask for a larger font size in the nav bars and side menu? or was
this an inadvertent change? IMHO it looked much better the way you had it.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.