[sword-devel] New Sword Website: I have made your changes

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:13:01 -0500

Jonathan,

Did someone ask for a larger font size in the nav bars and side menu? or was
this an inadvertent change? IMHO it looked much better the way you had it.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org