[sword-devel] New Sword Website: Drum roll please...

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:06:29 -0700

First, I'd just like to say that the site looks awesome as everyone else
has stated.

I've only noticed a couple things that need changing.

The Mailing List FAQ says we have 3 mailing lists then lists 4 mailing
lists.  I guess sword-volunteer needs to be created also.  We might want
to think about how we want to split the lists if this is something we
desire to do.  I'm not entirely clear on who would want to join one
versus the other.  I would think developers would want to keep an ear to
the sword-volunteer and that everyone would want to watch the
sword-devel list simply because it's where steering issues are decided.
Maybe we ought to split off a sword-steering list for non-technical
steering issues?  Or leave everything glommed together?  :)  I realize
it's a difficult issue because people don't want massive amounts of
email about which they don't care or that they can't understand.

The only other thing is that I'd like to request my email address be
changed to chrislit@crosswire.org on the developer/leader pages.  It's
just a professionalism & uniformity thing, even if it does forward to
chiasma.org. :)

--Chris