[sword-devel] New Sword Website: Drum roll please...

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 17:13:26

Ah, makes sense, now that you explained it to me!  LOL!  I should have
noticed the logic of the grouping.

Just a thought or three:

1.  Could there be a pop-up (similar to the pop ups, or whatever they are
called, that appear when you hold the cursor over the buttons at the top of
the page) on the module hyperlinks on the download page which states the
size of the module?

2.  Is it possible to place the modules under language headings and in
alphabetical order?  I don't fully understand why everything appears to be
so random.

3.  Is it possible to have a pop-up that describes the module?  Say, place
the cursor over the KJV and get a short description of it?

Please forgive me for making such suggestions on this mailing list and not
on the newsgroup.  My ISP is run by Turkish citizens that did not understand
my request for the address of their news server.  Thus, I couldn't configure
Outlook Express to send as well as to view the newsgroup.

Also, I am willing to write the descriptions of the English modules and the
Turkish module (I have a university student friend who could help me write
the description in Turkish).

In Christ,
Jim