[sword-devel] New Sword Website: Drum roll please...

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:58:40 +0200 (MEST)

This is a MIME encapsulated multipart message -
please use a MIME-compliant e-mail program to open it.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format -
bitte verwenden Sie zum Lesen ein MIME-konformes Mailprogramm.

--========GMXBoundary11274994759120

Great work! Thank you!

I noticed that there's an error in the download section.
You won't necessarily need to install the sword library (not API)
if you want to use BibleTime, since it has sword compiled into
the rpm's. So maybe you point to the frontend's installation
instructions?
Btw, would it be possible to link screenshots for the linux
frontends too? If you want you can find some on the websites.

Martin

> Hey Everyone,
>
>     Well here is everyone's exclusive chance to see the new Sword website
> before the general public does, don't you feel privileged! :) Troy has
> setup
> a test server at http://www.sword.cx/sword/ , so point your browser there.
> This is not the final website so please do not tell your friends about The
> Sword Project and point them to this server, it is a test server only!
>     Here is what I need from you, if you are so inclined, I need feedback!
> Let me know if everything is setup ok, if the navigation is simple and
> intuitive? If not, what do you think will make it better. Does a sentence
> or
> paragraph not make sense? What would make it sound better. What other
> comments and/or suggestions do you have about the site, both praise and
> stuff that I need to change. I need the praise so I know that I am doing a
> good job, but mostly I need help on what needs to change before the
> website
> goes public. Please be very precise and descriptive when you are
> suggesting
> a change, including the file name if need be, so that I know what you are
> talking about and can work in changes quickly.
>     One small note about some of the links on the website, they may not
> work
> because they point to stuff, such as download files, that are only on the
> crosswire.org server, so once the website is transferred over to the
> crosswire.org server these links will work but that will only happen when
> we
> are ready to go public. Thank you everyone for your help!
>
> In Christ,
> Jonathan
> jhughes@crosswire.org

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a
--========GMXBoundary11274994759120
"

--========GMXBoundary11274994759120--