[sword-devel] Win Sword Module

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:25:18 +0100

http://lnx73.ncep.noaa.gov/INFO/zip

I've tried this from linux to create an exe that extracts under WinNT. You get
the UNZIPSFX.EXE from http://www.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/UnZip.html

If there is a way to do the equivalent of 'cat a.exe b.zip > c.exe' in the jsp then
all the self extracting files can be created on the fly just like the zips.

There is a version for most OS's including linux although Linux users (imho)
might want just plain .tar.gz archives or else an installable file for their
distribution

Daniel

On 7 Jul 2001, at 12:59, Jonathan Hughes sent forth the message: