[sword-devel] new/updated modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 17:54:19 -0700

Barry sent me a couple modules to post.  There's an update to Montgomery
that should have the problems Stephen pointed out fixed.  Can you check
this out Stephen to be sure it's correct now?

And he sent me a version of J. B. Phillips' translation.  This version
contains the verse in the first verse referenced in a particular block
of text.  Barry also perpared a version that has subsequent verses
linked back to the first verse, but since BibleCS can't handle this
currently (I haven't checked BibleTime) we'll post this version for now.
This translation is locked.

I also prepared an LD module called Packard that can be used to look up
Packard's morphology codes that appear in the LXXM and a new version of
the N27U4 on the way.  Just FYI... the module is 385k but the script
used to generate it was only 14k--evidence that a script plugin
interface would be useful. :)

--Chris