[sword-devel] Open Content Creation

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:14:32 +0100

Hi!
> >Something like the MAK commentary which si on crosswire.org?
> >
> >MAK = "Matthias Ansorgs Kommentar" = "Mathias Ansorg's Commentary"
> >
> >It's the personal commentary of my brother Matthias :)
>
> Good thing your brother's name isn't Tom, Dick or Harry.  :-)  But as I
> said, "I guess that depends on who Tom, Dick and Harry are." And we now
> know who Matthias is. He is your brother. He is not some unknown Tom, Dick,
> or Harry. (At least to you.)  :-)

Ok ok, you think it's not wort it.

But his commentary is in German, ond only his and another commentary exist in
German, so it's really worth it to have at least two commentaries in German.
If english would be my mother tongue i'd really prefer the well known ones.
But in German no well knwon commentaries exist for free.

> Don't get me wrong. If we get a TDH commentary we should offer it, if it is
> good. But a lot of users will want credentials.
>
> Jerry

Joachim
--
Joachim Ansorg