[sword-devel] Cool idea: Commercial Linux /Windows Bible program based on Sword

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 18:16:00 -0700

Do engineers really think our security is LESS secure than other Bible
software.  I thought it was much more secure.

I understand that the non-technical publisher MAY think that since we
are opensource, our security may be less secure, but we're using 128-bit
on the fly encryption (which could be increased if we chose to increase
our key sizes)

I would challenge anyone to get a plain text version of a locked module
without having the unlock key.

	-Troy.