[sword-devel] modules for debian

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:36:23 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Chris Little <chrislit@chiasma.org> wrote:

> > (*) Is any working on a NET module?
>
> Because of their licensing restrictions, we would be unable to distribute
> the NET, so I haven't bothered creating a module.  It's on my todo list, but
> comes after every other possible use of my time.

Elsewhere I suggested a module creator for those who already have a local
copy the translation.

> > I'd also be intersted in an ISV version but I only have the RTF file
> > generated from Microsoft Word. And then only the New Testament; last time
> > I looked the Old Testament hadn't been completed.
>
> We have the ISV in SWORD format.

As I found when I checked the web site as my message went out. Isn't that
always the way.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!