[sword-devel] Getting willing people to work!

Jonathan Hughes sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 21:13:18 -0800

Dear Everyone,

    I hope that everyone at least got to take a little break on Martin
Luther King, Jr. Day! I have sitting here in my mail folders two e-mails
from people that have openly stated on the sword-devel mailinglist they
would like to help with Sword in some manner and both of them have not
received any answer about how they could help. To me, people willing to help
need to be put to work! :) How do we need to treat people that are new and
willing to help? Should we send a little bit of a questionnaire like what
are their coding abilities, and talents that will be an aid to our project
and then plug them in? What are other peoples ideas, I was going to just
send this to Troy but thought maybe other people would have some ideas also!
So lets start throwing those ideas around!

Your Brother,
Jonathan
jhughes@crosswire.org