[sword-devel] http://www.ccel.org/facsim/

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 02:21:48 -0800

I would be willing to personally donate a copy of Adobe Acrobat Capture,
Personal Edition (20,000 page license) to God's work of converting
Copyright-free/permission-granted Biblical texts into unencumbered freely
distributable online form if anyone here would seriously be able to put it
to good use.....  As an employee I am able to purchase up to 5 copies of
this product per year for a substantial discount.  If anyone's trying to
profit off of me from it they can jolly well pay the regular price for it
<grin> and help my stock options in the process <wink> but when I freely
receive I want to freely give, and when I see others freely giving that's
who I want to give back to.

See http://www.adobe.com/products/acrcapture/main.html for more info.

Dave

Senior Web Developer, Adobe Systems