[sword-devel] e-Sword collaboration & other copyright matters

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:37:35 -0800

>       Thank yo so much for telling us how to crack LOGOS. :)

I told you Logos was crack-able, not HOW to crack it. :)  There's much
better information on how their security model works, now and in the future,
on the bible-linux egroup.  It has some good ideas from Bob about varying
degrees of security to keep publishers happy.  Some of them might not make
users completely happy (like web-based modules that you pay for but never
really get to download in whole) but may open publishers up to releasing new
& important texts that they otherwise wouldn't.  There's still no
explanation of how to crack Logos there, so don't go there for that reason,
but bible-linux is where I got most of my info about Logos' security.

-Chris