[sword-devel] New CD ISO, binaries, misc. stuff

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:46:04 +0100

Hello Troy!

> Joachim,
> 	YEAH, I planned on updated after getting some test reports and fixing
> any minor things.  I'm planning on making a new CD this evening.  Will
> this change allow you to update the bibletimebase.tar.gz or the bin/x86
> stuff?

bin/x86 was already updated (statically linked 0.24 version, the same as in
bibletimebase.tar.gz without pixmaps and icons).
I do not have a newer bibletimebase.tar.gz because it's impossible to create
a statically linked program with the libraries of KDE 2.x.

Could you please test the install process under Linux installing BiblTime?
I'm not sure if everything works, but it should.

Joachim