[sword-devel] Freeing up modern bible text

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 06 Feb 2001 00:38:08 GMT

Kirt Christensen writes:

> (By the way.  The recipe for the Big Mac is: 2 all beef patties, special
> sauce, lettuce, cheese, on a sesame seed bun.

<NITPICK>
What about pickles and onions?

Traditionally listed in this order, after the cheese...

</NITPICK>

By the way, I liked your insight.  At least for the subset of individuals
developing Sword / BibleTime / Other front-ends it should be developed to
accomodate a variety of modules.

Perhaps a new project should be established, based on the good work already
done, that would lobby the publishers to establish solid criteria for
software developers to use to allow for the distribution of their modules,
and act as a clearing house.  Perhaps taking the current Sword copyright
site, and adding any other free or inexpensive Bible software developers
into a consortium seeking the ability to realistically handle this issue.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...