[sword-devel] diatheke was su

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:34:09 -0700

Don,
	Try,
	export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/path/to/where/the/libsword.so/file/lives
Don't include the filename, just the directory.
You can also compile diatheke statically.
This might be better.
To do this.  CD to where your sword source is.
edit the Makefile.cfg file
toggle to value for buildshare
save and exit
make clean
make

This will make diatheke compile all the sword code right in the
executable instead of looking for the shared library at runtime.

Hope this helps.

	-Troy.