[sword-devel] Open Content Creation

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 15:48:01 -0700

Trevor, I very much enjoyed your message. I would describe myself as an 'a
la carte' Christian. For nine years I was the system operator of a
Christian BBS. There were a lot of doctrinal discussions and it was always
interesting to see the combination of doctrines a user would have. Yet many
seemed to think they were doctrinally pure. And, too often the differences
of doctrine were greater than the love of Christian brother. I soon
disliked creeds. Now, the only Creed I will ascribe to is the Bible, which
I do not claim to completely understand. If I need to ascribe to a creed to
be allowed, then I accept that I am not allowed.

Jerry