[sword-devel] Cool idea: Commercial Linux /Windows Bible pro

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:49:59 -0700

I agree that the fraudulent use of keys by users does not impute on the
honesty of the programmers.

My point is, that you can not 100% protect the keys or the data they protect.

Jerry