[sword-devel] Cool idea: Commercial Linux /Windows Bible program based on Sword

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 09:35:40 -0700

There is another problem. Data (text) has to go to the screen. When it does
I can capture it. The software can limit the amount of data (verses) that
can be displayed at one time, but I can automate the process. The software
won't know my bot from me. I can then convert the graphic data to text.

This is not unique to Sword. I believe I can make a file of a complete and
decrypted text with any of the commercial software too, if I have the key.

Jerry