[sword-devel] broken ant script in jsword
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 15:03:19 -0600
On Monday 24 December 2001 13:11, you wrote:
> I just did a fresh checkout of the jsword project, and now it won't
> build. It gets hung up when compiling the sword.DisplayConf class
> with the following output.
> [javac] Compiling 21 source files to
> D:\home\bobby\sandbox\jsword\src\sword\DisplayConf.java:25: cannot
> esolve symbol
> [javac] symbol : variable sections
> [javac] location: class org.crosswire.sword.mgr.SWConfig
> [javac] HashMapIterator section =
> [javac] 1 error
> Any one have a clue what's going on here? I've taken a stroll
> through the SWConfig.java file, and there's no mention of a member
> variable called 'sections'.
> I'm confused because this used to compile correctly. At least it
> did when I first created the build.xml file for ant. Does anyone
> have any idea about what might have changed (and how to undo that
Don't know about java script but here is the C++ code from swconfig.h:
/** The class to read and save settings using a file on disk.
class SWDLLEXPORT SWConfig
char getline (FILE * fp, string & line);
/** The filename used by this SWConfig object
/** Map of available sections
* The map of available sections.
/** Constructor of SWConfig
* @param ifilename The file, which should be used for this config.
SWConfig (const char *ifilename);
virtual ~ SWConfig ();
/** Load from disk
* Load the contzent from disk.
virtual void Load ();
/** Save to disk
* Save the content of this config object to disk.
virtual void Save ();
/** Merges the values of addFrom
* @param The config which values should be merged to this config
object. Already existing values will be overwritten.
virtual SWConfig & operator += (SWConfig & addFrom);
/** Get a section
* This is an easy way to get and store config values.
* The following will work:\n
* SWConfig config("/home/user/.setttings");
* config["Colors"]["Background"] = "red";
virtual ConfigEntMap & operator  (const char *section);