[sword-devel] [Fwd: BOUNCE sword-devel@crosswire.org: Non-member submission from ["Stuart D. Gathman" <stuart@gathman.bmsi.com>]]

Mike Dougherty sword-devel@crosswire.org
20 Dec 2001 08:30:08 -0800

On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 02:14, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> This did not compile in 1.5.2 - complained the UnicodeRTF::UnicodeRTF(void)
> was not in the library.  I updated my spec file to patch
> src/modules/filters/Makefile to add the line
>
> cpp += unicodertf.cpp

Thanks. That helped me get mine to compile.

> Sounds good, but after I got it to compile with the above, I can't get
> it to output anything but (null).  E.g.
>
> $ diatheke -b gen -k light
> (null)
>
> Any hints?

I go something besides (null) with the following:

->./diatheke -b KJV -k 1 john 1

I was able to do your search as specified above with:

->./diatheke -b KJV -s multiword -k light

Except I could not figure out how to limit it to just genesis.

Hope that helps a little.
/mike

 Mike Dougherty -- Java Software Engineer
 Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking,
 unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book.
 		-- Edward Gibbon