[sword-devel] zLD: new compressed lexicon / dictionary driver commited.

Thu, 20 Dec 2001 03:25:17 -0700

With all the off topic discussion, I've forgotten where to post this
stuff...

New driver for reading/writing compressed lexicons/dictionaries is in
the source tree.  zLD is the driver name.  I just got things to
compile.  Too tired to test.  Let me know if you look at it.

	-Troy.

PS.  It would be nice if you would please move off-topic discussion to
the newsgroup.  Again, the link is:

Thank you.  I don't want to discourage interaction, but please don't
fill up the mailboxes of 230 people interested in sword-devel discussion
with non-sword-devel discussion.