[sword-devel] More new & updated modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:01:30 -0800

Corrected (I hope) versions of the modules posted yesterday are now
posted in the beta area, until I get confirmation that they're good.
That includes:

CBC
Hitchcocks
Smiths
TSK

Likewise, there are minor corrections to two modules that I neglected to
announce:

Baker    (Baker Evangelical Dictionary, which won't be released
publicly)
KJVD     (KJV Dictionary)

Two other older modules have been updated/corrected:

IGNT     (all Greek text should now be in Greek, not Latin, fonts)
Torrey   (appearance enhancements similar to TSK)

And we have to new modules to try:

TCR       (Thompson Chain Reference)
CathEn    (the Catholic Encyclopedia)

A word about the CathEn module....  Don't download it unless you're very
very brave.  It's a work in progress.  Currently it's about 100mb total,
but that will improve when the compressed LD module drivers are
finished.  It also has images (stored in the accompanying file called
images, which is just a tarball) but there's currently no facility in
Sword for managing images.  So... that said, try it if you feel like it.
(No need to test it since it won't be public any time soon.)

--Chris