[sword-devel] [Fwd: BOUNCE sword-devel@crosswire.org: Non-member submission from ["Jeremy Bettis" <jeremyb@hksys.com>]]

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:23:58 -0800

I think many of you guys who are participating in this argument are missing the spirit of the Gospel... True, you **CAN** shell out a million bucks and make a new free translation if you have trust in God, since even if you don't have the money God can and definitely will provide if He has called you to do this....  but you cannot **EXPECT** everyone else to do the same.  The Gospel is about giving, you, yourself, personally, not about demanding that everyone else do the same or condemning them if they're not.

Please let's all just drop this subject, it's not productive to our work here, which is producing free software.

Dave