[sword-devel] SWConfig.java

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 04:35:29 -0700

Mike,
	Thank you for taking the time to rewrite SWConfig.java!  It's so fresh
to get code submitted!  Bobby and you have been a blessing to me this
weekend!  I've changed all code in the api to use the new interface.
Anyway I can get you to finish the write interface? :)  I'm very
impressed and still don't understand how you read the .ini style file.
One thing I was going to change and couldn't find where, was that the
rtf codes in the .conf file (\par \qc, etc) are not preserving the \.
The only special meaning a '\' has in a .conf file is at the very end of
a line to designate a continuation-- all other \'s are literals.  Thanks
again for providing a solution to the subject of debate these past
couple days!

	In Him,
		-Troy.

PS.  Your attached file seems to have prepended garbled character
somewhere in the copyright (or netscape is having trouble handling the
attachment).