[sword-devel] Apology (was: More Splashes)

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 23:23:33 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Chris Little <chrislit@chiasma.org> wrote:

> I really want to apologize for certain unkind words I wrote about a
> month ago.  I was completely un-Christ-like and rude in putting down
> Trevor and his suggestions, and the inappropriateness of my words has
> weighed on my mind a lot. I sincerely repent of and apologize for my
> rudeness.

I did NOT take it as rudeness. However, it isn't up to me to say how the
Spirit convicts anyone of their actions. My sins are elsewhere and I pray
I'll be as open as Chris in my confession of them when they are brought to
my rememberance.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!
Details at http://www.fdp.org.uk/ or http://www.bsl-march.co.uk/

--

<>< Re: deemed!