[sword-devel] [Fwd: BOUNCE sword-devel@crosswire.org: Non-member submission from ["randy me" <r2hear2k@hotmail.com>]]

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 18:09:48 -0700

--------------E1700DB5A9D2BBA0D110287A

This message bounced because it was not sent from a subcribed address.
Please send from your subscribed address next time.  I'm forwarding to
the list.
_____________________________
--------------E1700DB5A9D2BBA0D110287A

Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 15:53:09 -0700
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
To: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: BOUNCE sword-devel@crosswire.org:    Non-member submission from ["randy me" <r2hear2k@hotmail.com>]

>From scribe@crosswire.org  Sun Dec  2 15:53:08 2001
From: "randy me" <r2hear2k@hotmail.com>
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: the software
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 17:47:41 -0500

I intalled the software of Windozes and I'm using 98.  I like what I see
I also download several modules.  To me the process to the general user
seems a little cryptic for a lack of better word. The way i went about
it,  I downloaded it and then doubled clicked it and told it where I wanted
to extract to.  Then I front Explorer clicked on setup and waited
for the conf file to extract and the red light to stop flashing and i
clicked the X.  Nothing comes up before hand that tell me it's done,
when i click te X,  install successful.  When I run the program and when
i am in a commentary, the right window or the bottom left and want to
click on a #verse,  no mouse ponter and if so only for a brief sec and
it goes back to a | and it doesnot take me to the verse.

I do like the interface and i like the way that Treasury keeps up
with the current selected verse.  I have been an Online advocate
for years since it's inception, but i might become a small traitor
<smile>..hehehe .. i will use both, actuall i have several others
now,  E-Sword, Theopholis, 1 commercial Logos... 2 much money
for what yours nd the others offer for free,  you know that old saying
abour rolling in his grave, well Jesus isn't, but if He was.. you know
what I mean.

Keep up the Great work

In the name of our King
randy