[sword-devel] ModDisp improvements

Brandy Infinger sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 08:26:44 -0500


for modules that are encoded using :Encoding=UTF-8.  What Filter do I need 
to use so the text doesn't come out garbled?

For the 1894 Scrivener Textus Receptus and 1550 Stephanus Textus Receptus 
and the Interlinear Greek New Testament, I tried using the UnicodeRTF Filter 
and it gave me an error in the ProcessText routine.  I've actually tried 
several filters and none of them seam to work.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.

>From: "Chris Little" <chrislit@chiasma.org>
>Reply-To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
>To: "SWORD Devel List" <sword-devel@crosswire.org>
>Subject: [sword-devel] ModDisp improvements
>Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 18:02:27 -0700
>A week or so ago, Troy updated ModDisp to sort modules alphabetically and 
>by language (yay!).  Last night I added some more improvements based on 
>people's requests.  For locked modules, instead of a download link, there's 
>just a link to the page describing locked modules.  There's a link on the 
>Alpha page that will take you to different lists, for testers, that do have 
>the download links and that list the beta modules.  Unfortunately, the beta 
>modules can't be downloaded until some changes are made to jsword, so don't 
>try downloading the beta stuff through the webpage yet.
>I also added a ModInfo JSP that will show some info about each module like 
>version, minimum Sword version, the About info, installed size, and 
>download size (if the file exists already).
>Let me know if you spot any bugs or if there is more info you think should 
>go in there.  I already know that reported sizes are incorrect sometimes.  
>And the script should be reporting when a module has Strong's, morphology, 
>footnotes, or headings, but will only report one because of a bug in jsword 
>I think.

Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp