[sword-devel] Versions .......

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:24:29 +0100

Hi there .....

I apologise in advance if you think this is way off topic.  My son is getting
married in a couple of weeks.  He and his fiancee were round here last
night and they want 1 Cor 13 read at the wedding (surprise!).  I offered
Gaynor (my future daughter-in-law) a look at all the English versions I
have (and that is most of them - locked and otherwise).  I was really
surprised when she chose JB Phillips and the BBE version as her two
best liked.  Maybe we ought to swap around more rather than stick with
our own preferred version most of the time.

God bless you all,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,
Nottingham - see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com for our church homepages).