[sword-devel] Unicode

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 09:31:41 -0400

Chris,

Between Code2000 and Arial Unicode MS, all modules appear to work except
N27U4

This module generally displays text properly, but there are occasional
boxes displayed.  When I cut and paste into MS Word, all the text displays
as it should.  I am including the text of the conf file for your
information.

Dan

P.S. The devotional screen pops up even if it is not selected to do so.  I
am now using Sword.exe version 1.5.2.33

[N27U4]
About=\qc Thank you to Barbara Aland, Kurt Aland, Johannes Karavidopoulos,
Carlo M. Martini, and Bruce M. Metzger for bringing this work to us.
\par\par \pard A WINGREEK compatible greek font is required for displaying
this module correctly.  WINGREEK is a shareware package available at:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~ball0087/download/sharewarefont.html \par Son of
WINGREEK is an alternate package available at:
http://www.uni-bonn.de/~ute404/SoWG.html
CipherKey=*Deleted for this e-mail*
Font=Greek
DataPath=./modules/texts/rawtext/n27u4/
Description=Nestle Aland 27th Ed./ UBS 4th Ed. Greek Text
History_1.1=enciphered module
ModDrv=RawText
Version=1.1