[sword-devel] HELP! Need your feedback on XML Markup Language

Patrick Durusau sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:53:08 -0400

Troy,

Sorry, your information about XML is out-dated! (Well, by a day anyway.)
;-)

Take a look at the presentation Matthew O'Donnell and I did at the
Extreme Markup Language conference in Montreal yesterday.

http://www.sbl-site2.org/Extreme2001

The presentation, paper (submitted to Markup Technologies: Theory and
Practice) and sample code are all available.

Overlapping hierarcies for texts, human genetic mapping,
treaty/legislation versioning, music, etc. are among the possibilities
raised in discussion following the presentation. All in XML!

Enjoy!

I am still on Montreal and so am typing very uncomfortably from my room.
A longer post early next week!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau